See more Primers & undercoats
Zinsser Coverstain White Multi-surface Primer & sealer, 1L
- Apply with a Brush
- Shake or stir before using. Eliminate all sources of ignition. Apply with a natural or synthetic bristle brush, roller, pad or sprayer. Follow manufacturer's instructions when using spray equipment. When spraying Cover-Stain wear an approved respirator and provide adequate ventilation. Apply when air and surface temperature is between 5°- 32°C and relative humidity is less than 85%
Features and benefits
- Tintable to most pastel, mid-tone and deep-tone shades
- Sticks to all surfaces without sanding
- Seals water, smoke and nicotine stains
- Blocks cedar and redwood bleed
- Interior and exterior
|Drying time||30 min|
|Litre capacity (ml)||1000ml|
|Location||Interior & exterior|
|Recoat time||2 hours|
Frano101 - 6 months ago
Great product. Blocks stains brilliantly. Easy to use.
summer21 - 10 months ago
Great coverage and very easy to apply. Bought to seal newly plastered wall. Very pleased with it.
Does the job well
Benco89 - 1 year ago
Bought this when painting some stairs. Wood colour had bled through other primers, but this covered really well. Wish I'd used it in the first place. Will buy again, rather than mess around with cheaper ones.
Skinibone - 1 year ago
Used this product on several varnished doors. I sanded the doors down first as they were rough but apparently with this paint there's no need.
Be prepared to paint quickly as this paint dries fast!
It provides very good coverage but as my doors were a dark varnish, i think a second coat would be required (the pictures i have provided are one coat only).
Saying that, as gloss is easier to use, I'm going to suggest that one coat of Zinsser and then two coats of gloss is probably a better way. At least for me anyway, hope this helps.