See more Digital locks
Yale Conexis L1 Polished Smart Digital door lock
This polished smart lock is suitable for use with external multi point lock mechanisms. Smart locks are an ideal solution for locations where multiple people require access.
- Open your Smart Door lock with your smartphone, key card or key tag
- Configure, control and unlock your Smart Door Lock from your smartphone via the secure Bluetooth App
- Comes with 1x key card & 1x key tag
Features and benefits
- Say Goodbye to Keys - with Conexis L1 your smartphone is now your key. There’s no need to leave keys under the mat or worry about the hassle of replacing them if they go missing
- Stay in Control - send virtual keys to family and friends. Choose to give access for a few weeks or hours - It’s up to you. You can even revoke virtual keys, key cards, key tags and phone tags in an instant. (5 virtual Keys are included - Additional virtual Keys can be purchased via the App)
- Know Who Comes and Goes - have peace of mind knowing your loved ones are home safely. When using mobile keys you can receive a notification informing you they are home
- The Yale Lock App - configure, control and unlock your Smart Door Lock from your smartphone via our secure Bluetooth app. Give family and friends access by sending them a virtual key to their smartphone and keep track of who comes and goes via the app. Twist & Go® - To open the lock with the app simply touch the lock to wake up the Bluetooth function and twist your phone 90 degrees
- The Conexis L1 works with most multi-point locks on the market, it has also been engineered for easy installation. It only takes a screwdriver, smartphone and a few minutes to install
- When the Conexis L1 is linked with a Yale Wireless Module (sold separately - 1429977), the Smart Door Lock is compatible with the Yale Smart Home system and Yale Connected, allowing you to access a range of Smart Security devices from Yale which puts you in control of your home security
- Powered by 4 x AA batteries, in the event of a flat battery - there is a 9v battery connection port to power up the Door Lock temporarily
|Number of batteries required||4|
Sutty708 - 1 month ago
I bought one of these last month and after a really simple and fairly quick installation I thought it was going to be excellent. How wrong I was! The Bluetooth connectivity with my phone was intermittent at best and pretty much non existant for my wife's phone. It was a similar story with the key fob and card, in that they only "connected" to the handle occasionally and we were regularly stood on the doorstep for quite a while, trying to get the door to unlock. The idea of this lock is brilliant and in terms of how technology is advancing it could be a great bit of kit, but unfortunately Yale don't seem to have developed the handle and ironed out any of the bugs.
No more keys
EddieGGC - 6 months ago
I’ve two of these now, one on a front door and the other on the back door. Fantastic product, very easily installed to replace existing door handle on a UPVC door. It’s great just to go out and pull the handle up to auto lock and open with the app on my phone which most people always carry. Highly recommend
Ruth96 - 10 months ago
We have had nothing but trouble with this lock. It beeps when it rains which is very annoying (apparently it’s because the blue tooth confuses raindrops with someone trying to get in). The app is useless so we can only use fobs for access which removes a lot of the functionality. After two years we’re going back to a normal lock.
Matthew Fidler - 11 months ago
I bought this product on Saturday and I e had nothing but problems with this the shared keys don’t work card and tags are temperamental I personally would not recommend to anyone
No key tag/key card/fixing supplied
Natalia13971 - 1 year ago
I got my smart lock but unfortunately there wasn’t any key tag, key card or even fixing supplied inside the box. Already reported and hopefully it will be sorted but I’m worry I won’t be able to get a replacement...