See more Door linings
Whitewood spruce Internal Door lining set, (H)2100mm (W)131mm
- Assembly required
- Comes with Includes a trenched head that can be reversed to fit either a 686mm (27”) or 762mm (30”) wide door. Each linings set consist of 1 head, 2 stiles and loose 12mm x 32mm door stops.
- Ready to paint, stain or varnish
Features and benefits
- Suitable for a 686mm or 762mm door
- Manufactured from PEFC Certified Whitewood Spruce
- Includes two uprights, one head and loose door stops to be fitted once door has been installed
- Option to reverse the head depending on whether you have a 686mm or 762mm door
- 131mm used for 100mm (4”) block work walls (plus plasterboard and plaster)
- For lining out door apertures ready to hang a door
- Ready to paint, stain or varnish to get the look you want
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Alb2230 - 7 months ago
I bought this to fit a 1981mm door with the ability to trim it to length to take into account uneven floors and carpet with underlay. This measures 2000m internal length. Way shorter than described.
red123day - 9 months ago
I recently bought 3 of these and they are complete rubbish, they are not 2100mm they are 2005mm and they are twisted and warped. I thought I could take the twists out by using a few extra screws but they are total rubbish, don't waste your money. How b&q can justify selling these is beyond me.
Anonymous - 10 months ago
should have red the reviews not the size as advertised 95mm too short waste of time
Alarr - 1 year ago
Timber very badly warped... should of read other reviews before purchasing
This product lacks required dimensions
Jasmit1953 - 1 year ago
Bought door frame and door that don't match each other due to lack of product information.