See more Fire maintenance & fuel
Weber Lumpwood charcoal, 10kg
- Use Weber lighter cubes and a Weber chimney starter
Features and benefits
- Lights fast (15 mins) and burns hot
- Perfect mix of hardwoods including recycled beech, hornbeam, birch and apple wood
- Chemical free so that your food tastes exactly how you want it to
- Proven quality: FSC, TUV and DIN certified
- Provides heat for all types of charcoal grills
- Recommended for - Weber charcoal grills
- FSC, TUV and DIN certified
- Made from natural ingredients
Picklecabbage - 2 months ago
Have tried various other cheaper lump charcoal, this is far superior, hot cook long and slow, depending on what you’re cooking 5 Star.
Luca72 - 5 months ago
I've for the past couple of years been using unbranded briquettes - thought I'd try lumpwood - and went for a well known brand - MUCH BETTER - more smell and taste and burns hotter, dont nkow if I had poor briquettes -so might try branded briquettes but for now think I'm stinking with lumpwood.