See more Water butts
Ward 210L Water butt
- Ideal for conserving water by collecting rainwater
- Holds up to 210L litres
- Made from HDPE, Hardwearing to withstand the elements
Features and benefits
- Collecting rainwater is good for the environment – especially during times of water shortage – and it is also better for garden plants than tap water
- Made using recycled materials
- Made in UK
- Using rainwater in your garden can help to improve your home’s water efficiency
|Material||High-density polyethylene (HDPE)|
Does what it should do
Snapper5 - 1 month ago
Purchased with £5 off voucher so good value. The added base is not as solid as some but is fine if placed on a firm flat surface. I use this as a free standing butt. However, a previous one connected to the downpipe is still going well six years after purchase.
Robust and look good
JanetteC - 1 month ago
So far have bought two butts and having seen how robust and good they look will be buying more. Easy to assemble and fix to the down pipe, so very pleased.
Sturdy, easy to set up and good value
AshleyD - 1 month ago
After looking at several suppliers, including online, this stood out as a good quality/value solution and I’m really pleased with my purchase. The materials are recycled and clear instructions make this highly recommended.
BelB - 1 month ago
Not had a water butt before and only had this in situ for 2 weeks. Great apart from the tap drips a little when not being used and do not know if this is common problem with water butts.
aoife83 - 3 months ago
the tap/plug on ours has broken but the butt itslef is great,, Anyone know is it possible to buy a replacment tap? thanks