See more Floor tiles
Ultimate White Gloss Marble effect Porcelain Wall & floor Tile, Pack of 3, (L)595mm (W)595mm
- Suitable for Dry areas only
- Low slip resistance
- Frost protected
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating
- It is recommended not to use abrasive or corrosive cleaners. On completion of cleaning, make sure the surface is dry before use
- 2 years guarantee
Features and benefits
Make a huge difference to your interior with this extremely resistant, high quality and realistic décor tile
- The combination of large square and rectangular tiles with rectified edges, a coloured body and a polished finish perfectly imitates a marble floor for a classy, elegant and clean finish
- The tiles are finished with a glaze and are resistant against stains and water damage. Perfect for muddy footprints, rainy days & accidental spills
- Various colours, two sizes, and two finishes available for you to select from. For the perfect finishing touch, matching skirting tiles are available with this product
- This tile has a coloured body making the colour of the tile the same all the way through. This means chips are less noticeable
- The edges of this tile are rectified to create a perfect straight edge. Use a 2mm spacer instead of a typical 4mm spacer for a cleaner look
|Made in||United Arab Emirates|
|Maximum load (kg)||203.94kg|
|Tile body coloured||Coloured|
Ola90 - 3 months ago
They are not white so if you look for the white marble effect tiles those are not the one but i love them a lot!They are really shiny and look bery posh!
White marble tile
domo1111 - 11 months ago
Very nice tiles looks lovely very easy to clean nice polished look when it’s been clean and I get a lot of compliments when I have guest round
Best tiles ever!
Lolaaa - 1 year ago
These are honestly so nice when they’re down and even the tilers complimented them. There were chips found on the tiles in a couple of boxes though but our tiler luckily knew just how to hide them hence the 4 and not 5 star review. So easy to clean, better than my old rubbish limestone flooring. Being a pet owner, this saves my life. I can see my indoor rabbits fur as opposed to before when it just all use to blend in with the old flooring. Seriously, I recommend this. Obviously you have to like cleaning, otherwise they won’t be any good to you.
terrible not as described
1111heee - 1 year ago
these tiles claim to be white but are not they actually look grey very dissapointed as we didnt reealise until they were already down
Great value looks expensive
LilyOO - 1 year ago
Love the them look great down extending into hallway now make the kitchen so much bigger.