See more Toilet repair & fittings
Thomas Dudley Dual-flush Syphon
- Manufacturer guarantee - 4 years
- Compatible with Thomas Dudley cisterns codes 315196 (4047F), 314328 (8836F), 315754 (9909R), 318021 (9503R).
- Comes with Back nut, cap nut, c-link, flush pipe seal, outlet seal & instructions.
Features and benefits
Flushing syphon fully height adjustable from 7.5 to 9.5 inch with internal overflow quick installation and maintenance
- It offers reduced flush for water saving benefits
- Adjustable height - The adjustable height makes this flush siphon easy to fit in a variety of sized cisterns
- Tested up to 200,000 cycles - To ensure durability and quality of the product
- WRAS - Fully complies with all local market regulatory standards, ensuring the quality of the product
- Dual flush - Control the volume of water used in a single flush, improving water efficiency
|Product height (imperial)||11.02"|
|Material||Plastic & rubber|
Jonezy - 1 year ago
As a first timer fitting a syphon this was easy to fit with the instructions provided. Adjustable for any size system, I will certainly purchase again to repair any further syphons in my house.
keep your money
sadbandqcustomer - 1 year ago
this (Thomas Dudley Dual flush syphon) dose not come with everything pictured so it cant be fitted.
So good i'm getting a second one!!
PhilGee - 2 years ago
My old syphon had already gone through a couple of replacement parts, so took the plunge and bought one of these. Very easy to fit, and as another reviewer says, do replace the doughnut on closed coupled cisterns, in fact I would recommend a replacement coupling kit, and worth every penny. I'm just off to buy another for my sister in law's toilet.
It's got Turbo in it who could ask for more !
Jedhigh - 4 years ago
The old one was Kaput finally not a trickle So got one of these and fitted it myself Xcellent sealed first time (makes a change) and away we went whoosh
Like the dual flush and the different volumes of water it uses too by adjusting the toggles
Also the height adjustment meant it was just the right height for the cistern too
Hoping not to have to replace the diaphragm anytime soon but looks a lot simpler than taking the whole close coupled toilet apart again
does what it says on the packet
gcretired - 5 years ago
straight forward to fit once adjusted to suit the replacement