See more Gravel
Tarmac 20mm Gravel, Large Bag
Features and benefits
- Coverage will be dependent on depth laid, ground conditions etc
- Use to create higher strength concrete mixes
- Excellent drainage properties
- Please note that product supplied comes from a natural source and may vary in colour, size and texture
- Ideal for pathways and drives
- Not for decorative use
Much bigger than 20mm
solentsu - 2 months ago
Very poor quality and stones substantially bigger than 20mm. Will have to return or dump.
Davey42 - 5 months ago
Great value for money, and excellent as a ground covering. Looks great once washed or cleaned by the rain. Highly recommend
Bazzat - 5 months ago
Great value and does look great once washed or rained on. Will be back for more for the next planting bed
Little K - 6 months ago
The gravel looks good around the garden,I used it in a drainage area and for covering soil.
Good value gravel
Rebel49 - 6 months ago
It's gravel and its good value. The only downside is that batches vary greatly in appearance, so I would recommend it only for hardcore type uses, not for decorative purposes.