See more Ground lights
Silver Silver effect Solar-powered LED Outdoor Spike light
- Rechargeable battery included
- Fittings & fixings not required
- Guarantee - 2 years
- No motion sensor
- Suitable use type - Gardens
Features and benefits
Stake lights are ideal to light up and decorate your garden or outdoor areas and even highlight flowerbeds. They have been designed in a number of styles, finishes and features to best accommodate your taste and needs.
- The solar power source allows you to save energy. Once it's fully charged, you have an autonomy up to 8 hours (depending upon variable hours of sunshine), it starts automatically when it gets dark
- The solar panel included enables you to install your light without any electrical work. Perfect for areas where conventional electrical supply is not available
- It automatically turns on at night
- No extension wire needed, you just have to place the light into the ground and enlighten a path
- High resistance to corrosion, stainless steel is a lightweight material enabling you to move the product easily
- Low energy helping you to save energy
|Battery name||AA (HR6)|
|Battery run time||8h|
|Bulb included||Bulb included|
|Light colour||Cool white|
|Material||Glass & stainless steel|
|Number of bulbs||1|
|Power voltage supply||1.2V|
|Resistant to water||Water resistant|
It is well - 3 months ago
Bought five of them a few months back only two now work this is after having to change two due to faults
Pegs are missing, cannot use the lights
Pathini - 4 months ago
Lights came but pegs are missing, won’t be able to use . Hope get it soon.
Routinely fail after 6 months
NicknameAlreadyUsed2 - 4 months ago
These are a great looking light and when new they do a great job, but I've had heaps of these now and you'll be lucky to get much more than 6 months out of them before they fail. I refuse to replace them yet again, they are not fit for purpose.
Dim and now broken
StuartC85 - 5 months ago
We bought six of these last summer. They never worked too well unless in direct sunlight during the day and now five of them have stopped working altogether. Cheap but probably better spending a bit more on a better quality option.
MJ9 - 7 months ago
Don't charge up unless in bright sunlight and very weak construction that fell to bits in a short time.