See more Summerhouses
Shire Haddon 7x5 Apex Shiplap Wooden Summer house
This Haddon 7x5 summerhouse is perfect for use as a summerhouse, hobby room or playhouse. Assembly required.
- Assembly required
- 2 people are required to build this Summerhouse. We recommend that Summerhouses are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
- Only fixings included
- This structure is supplied unpainted and unfurnished. Contents shown are suggestions for use only. D handles on the inside of the door are not included.
- For use as a summerhouse, hobby room or playhouse
Features and benefits
- Shiplap tongue and groove construction is a high quality cladding construction formed from watertight, interlocking, smooth planed boards. This high quality type of construction offers greater protection from wind and rain penetration as well as being secure and durable
- This structure has been dip treated which means preservative has been applied to the outside of the timber to protect the wood against rot and decay. Periodic retreatment is required to prolong the life of the structure
- High quality tongue & groove floor
- Mortised & Tenoned matching doors & windows with unique weather rebate
- Supplied with mitred & profiled glazing beads
- 35x35 framing, making the structure more robust
- Planning friendly external ridge height does not exceed 2.5m
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base not included|
|Locking mechanism||Gate latch|
|Number of doors||2|
|Number of fixed windows||2|
A great addition to our garden
eastneydave - 4 years ago
Delivered on time and a good service. Instructions were clear but in took two people about five hours each to assemble. A few small problems the window beading was not great and one of the doors slightly warped but still great value for money. Now painted and with flooring fitted looks great.