See more Impact drivers & wrenches
Ryobi ONE+ 18V 2.0Ah Li-ion Brushed Cordless Impact driver 1 battery R18ID2-120S5
The Ryobi R18ID2-120S5 is a high-powered impact driver designed to fasten and loosen long screws or large bolts quickly. It’s capable of delivering very high amounts of torque (200 Nm) whilst causing very little twist or reactionary feedback through its handle, perfect for decking, fencing and roofing
- Guarantee - 3 years
- Comes with 1x cordless impact driver, 2x impact bits, 1x 3/8 inch socket adaptor, 1x 2.0 Ah ONE+ battery, 1x charger and 1x soft tool bag
Features and benefits
- The R18ID2-120S5 has a variable speed trigger for greater control, an impact rate of up to 3600 ipm and a quick-load keyless hex drive for quick and easy bit changes
- The LED light illuminates the work area to improve visibility. A magnetic tray onboard the tool stores required bits or screws for user convenience
- Includes an impact bit as well as a 1/3" socket adaptor
- This starter kit includes a 2.0 Ah ONE+ lithium ion battery, a charger and soft tool bag. Check out our huge range of 'bare' tools, which are a great value way to expand your ONE+ collection. All ONE+ batteries and chargers are compatible with all ONE+ tools for the home and garden and a 3-year warranty is included across the ONE+ range
|Batteries included||Rechargeable battery included|
|Cooling method||Fan cooled|
|Drive action||Hammer & screwdriver action|
|Grip type||Soft grip|
|Maximum torque (hard)||200Nm|
|No load speed||0-3200 rpm|
|Number of batteries included||1|
|Rotation direction||Forward & reverse|
|Speed control||Variable speed|
|Switch type||Trigger switch|
|Tool weight (with battery)||2.41kg|
|Work light||LED work light|
Powerful piece of Kit!
MikeyBe - 27 days ago
This is a powerful piece of Kit! All these years and I have never owned an impact driver. I could not do without it now. My next purchase will be the Ryobi One Drill. I wish I had bought the pack with both.
This is great: don't buy it!
FirstTimeDeckBuilder - 4 months ago
I bought this impact driver to help me build a deck, which it did: 260 screws in one day!
I'm now building a second deck for which I need a circular saw.
The Ryobi ONE+ system means I don't need another battery, which is good.
However, I wish I had bought the Ryobi ONE+ 18V 2Ah Li-ion Cordless 3 piece Power tool kit R18PDID2CSP-220S, which also includes a combination drill and an extra battery.