See more Intercoms
Ring (Generation 2) Video doorbell
The Ring Video Doorbell (2nd Generation) is the next generation of the original Ring Video Doorbell. With advanced security features including improved motion detection and an added Near Motion Zone
- Guarantee - Statutory
- Battery & mains-powered
- CE marked
- 155 degrees horizontal field of view
Features and benefits
The Ring Video Doorbell allow you to keep an eye on your front door, no matter where you are thought your phone, tablet or laptop
- Compatible with iOS and Android operating systems
- Captures great Full HD 1080p quality video
- Watch live anywhere and anytime with night vision
- Two-way audio lets you talk & listen to people remotely
- One-year limited warranty, and including theft protection
- Hardwired or battery-powered includes one rechargeable battery pack
|Hub required||Not required|
|Number of chimes||1|
|Night vision range||10m|
|Smartphone compatibility||iOS (8.0 or later) & Android (4.0 or later)|
|Smart home compatibility||Works with Amazon Alexa|
Really Good, but....
Tribellion - 1 month ago
I got this after loosing my patients with a cheaper alternative... The app was slow and by the time I answered the bell the person was gone.
Ring App is so much better and faster, I found becaus emy bell was attached to a concrete wall you do need your router to be close or I just purchased a Wifi extender for the bell and it works flawless..
Picture Quality is amazing and its really easy to set up. the only real negative is you really do need the extra cloud storage if you want to review things you've missed. if youve only got the one ring device its £25 one off payment per Year - not bank breaking but abit naughty when you've just lugged out £90 for a doorbell.