See more Garden gates
Pine Traditional Gate, (H)1.8m (W)0.92m
- Guarantee - 15 years
- Pressure treated
Features and benefits
This 6ft pressure treated featheredge gate has a natural wood colouring and works perfectly with natural timber featheredge panels or vertical board panels. The gate features thick vertical overlapping boards mounted in a surrounding frame and its heavy duty construction offers privacy and security.
- Pressure treated to extend the product's lifetime and protect against both fungal and insect attack
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Strong and robust, ideal for use in a panel run or as a side gate
- Traditional closeboard design suitable for any style of garden
- It is recommended that this product is treated every 2 years
- Treated timber with a 15 year anti-rot guarantee
- Manufactured in Great Britain
- Fixings sold separately
Nickname43 - 1 year ago
The gate is really badly made. It arrive twisted and the feather boards barely attached. I fixed it and fitted it anyway. Within a week it had slumped and totally out of square so much so that it is unusable. I've now had to remove it and refit the old gate.
Third Time Unlucky and Now Badly Warped
CharlesRJ - 1 year ago
I ordered this online for delivery in 2019. The first two were damaged and unacceptable but regrettably I accepted the third. It was not perfect but the deliveries and collections caused a lot of inconvenience and I thought I could reinforce it with a few nails and screws. Weather was poorer at the end of the year so I stored it vertically in a dry garage to install in 2020. By April, several of the slats had split and the whole thing was warped. Too late to return then so I did my best coating it with preservative. I have added a number of angle brackets to hold it together as the wood quality is poor. The fittings I also bought from B&Q were poor quality too and I regret getting any of it from them. Now fixed, the top is 8 cm out from the bottom due to the warped wood.