See more Floor tiles
Opulence Black Gloss Speckled Stone effect Porcelain Wall & floor Tile, Pack of 5, (L)600mm (W)300mm
20% off tiles. Discount applied at checkout.
The Opulence black stone effect porcelain tile is a great choice for bedrooms, hallways and living areas. This stylish and durable tile can be used to refresh both walls and floors.
- Suitable for Any room, excluding wet-rooms
- Medium slip resistance
- Frost protected after sealing
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating
- Product should be re-sealed after 12-18 months depending on general wear and condition of the tiles
- To prevent tile tiles from being stained accidentally we recommend that any spillages, excess grout or adhesive are cleaned up immediately. Do not use any harsh cleaning products containing acid or alkali, Eg. Bleach
- 10 years guarantee
Features and benefits
Create a contemporary and stylish space in your home with the Opulence black stone effect tile. Made from high quality porcelain for durability and resistance, as well as a luxurious feel.
- Porcelain tiles have a much lower moisture content than ceramic tiles so are extremely durable and hardwearing, making them a great choice for both walls and floors and areas with heavy floor traffic
- Pre-sealed with a highly resistant sealant and ready for immediate installation
- Large format tiles mean fewer grout lines, for a cleaner and contemporary look
- High shine surface finish is easy to clean and maintain
|Brand||House of Mosaics|
|Maximum load (kg)||3600kg|
|Tile body coloured||Not coloured|
|Room use||Living area|
Grace7 - 9 months ago
I used it for bathroom and WC. It came out very well and looks elegant.
Nice tiles but check each one
Maza4u2 - 9 months ago
Bought these for my kitchen, currently half way through tiling and I've noticed a couple of them look grey. Thought it might be the light but nope so I'm gonna have to take them up and replace them. What a waste!! and more cost to me if I had known before, should of checked each one. I would of taken the defective ones back. Too late now. Did cut nice and go down well
Tiller - 9 months ago
Very expensive mistake!
Not sealed properly at manufacturing so terrible grout haze problems, tried many products nothing shifts it so stuck with a floor that looks worse than the one it replaced!
Not finished properly
CJF1 - 11 months ago
I loved these tiles but the top one in every pack was badly scratched and almost all the tiles weren’t finished - the gloss finish isn’t uniform and they are cloudy patches, especially around the edges. The tiler rejected a lot of them and although we only needed 9 boxes we had to buy 11 to get it finished. The ones underneath a light look awful as the gloss is so patchy so we now need to find a way to seal the dull parts. It isn’t so obvious with the wall ones but if they are under a light it’s very obvious. Really disappointed with them!