See more Floor tiles
Norwegio Grey Matt Wood effect Ceramic Wall & floor Tile, Pack of 9, (L)573mm (W)322mm
20% off tiles. Discount applied at checkout.
- Suitable for Any room, including wet-rooms
- High slip resistance
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating
- It is recommended not to use abrasive or corrosive cleaners. On completion of cleaning, make sure the surface is dry before use
Features and benefits
Resistant and functional tiling with a high quality décor design that will make a big difference in your interior
- Recreate the typical Scandinavian solid wood look in your interior with these oak floor tiles
- The tiles are finished with a matt glaze and are resistant against stains and water damage. Perfect for muddy footprints, rainy days & accidental spills
- Four colours available for you to select from. For the perfect finishing touch, matching skirting tiles are available with this product
- This anti-slip tile is suitable to lay in your bathroom
|Standard||NBR 13818, ISO 10545, ISO 13006 e, EN 14411|
|Room use||Living area|
Do not buy it
T 59 - 5 months ago
I recently bought this product and spent many hours fitting it. Now i face an impossible task of cleaning it because it stains very badly and will not come clean, no matter what you do. I purchased sealant and floor polish which made no difference. I also had problems with chipping and tiles breaking and blamed myself until i read the previous reviews.
keviT - 10 months ago
In stark contrast to the existing reviews I found these tiles very easy to lay as they are very consistent in size and shade. After laying I sealed the tiles with a cheap tile sealer and there has been no problems with staining or chipping.
This product is the worst tile ever
K coughlan - 1 year ago
The floor is the worst tile I have ever seen. It has been in my kitchen for 2 months and looks like 10 years. Dropped a glass and the tile chipped a great lump out. If you move anything on the floor even a chair it marks the tile. If you drop food as often do when cooking or placing a teabag in the bin it stains. The tiles are horrendous worst purchase ever.
Megan16 - 1 year ago
I brought these tiles for my childrens play room (tiles because they are easy to clean, right?) they are chipped, stained, and absoutely awful to clean! 100% do not recommend
Jmdlds14 - 1 year ago
I brought this tilles for our kitchen, at the first time it Looks Great but after was a nightmare. Easy to leave marks and hard to remove them. Dont Buy it!