See more Floor tiles
Norwegio Grey Matt Plank Wood effect Ceramic Wall & floor Tile, Pack of 9, (L)573mm (W)322mm
20% off tiles. Discount applied at checkout.
- Suitable for Any room, including wet-rooms
- High slip resistance
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating
- It is recommended not to use abrasive or corrosive cleaners. On completion of cleaning, make sure the surface is dry before use
Features and benefits
Resistant and functional tiling with a high quality décor design that will make a big difference in your interior
- Recreate the typical Scandinavian solid wood look in your interior with these oak floor tiles
- The tiles are finished with a matt glaze and are resistant against stains and water damage. Perfect for muddy footprints, rainy days & accidental spills
- Four colours available for you to select from. For the perfect finishing touch, matching skirting tiles are available with this product
- This anti-slip tile is suitable to lay in your bathroom
|Standard||NBR 13818, ISO 10545, ISO 13006 e, EN 14411|
|Room use||Living area|
Terrible avoid avoid avoid
Elas - 6 months ago
Bought tiles for the kitchen floor they are the worst tiles I’ve ever seen . If you drop a teaspoon whilst washing up or chips the tiles , if you drop a tea bag it stains impossible to keep clean and so very flimsy . Complained to b&q went to quality control apparently nothing wrong with these tiles
DO NOT BUY THESE TILES NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE
Anonymous - 1 year ago
Well if made the massive mistake of having these on my kitchen after taking up black porcelain high gloss ones up as the show every mark, My god these are 100 times worse they have no seal on them and normal day to day marks or even just footprints wont come off these tiles no matter how much to scrub them B and Q need to recall these tiles and compensate the people who have paid someone to lay them its costing me a fortune now to get them up and buy news one and put them down, Dont touch them worse buy ever if I could pick minus stars I would
ine to put them down
Impossible to keep clean.
Paul366 - 1 year ago
Easy enough to lay and look good when new but impossible to keep clean. Considering applying a sealer - that should not be necessary.
Avoid at any cost
Dissad01 - 1 year ago
Really thin flimsy product. breaks very very easily. And can't clean the tile at all.. all the marks stays and no way of clean. After one day so many stains and marks all over the entire 12sq.