See more Electric showers
Mira Sprint White Electric Shower, 9.5kW
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Comes with Showerhead, hose, riser rail & clamp bracket
- Assembly required
Features and benefits
Mira electric showers are guaranteed to last longer and more efficiently. Their build-in heating system takes and passes water from your cold water supply and heats it. With our revolutionary Mira Clearscale™ technology, the build-up of limescale is also reduced.
- Mira Sprint Multi-Fit™ offers a hassle-free replacement electric shower with multiple water and cable entry points. It’s specifically designed to easily replace most electric showers
- Allows easy replacement - accepts top, bottom and rear water entry from the left or right side
- Mira Clearscale™ technology lasts longer as the limescale is reduced by up to 50%
- Mira Sprint Multi-Fit™ provides great coverage experience with a 110mm single spray showerhead and rub clean nozzles
- It's easy to replace the existing fittings kit with the adjustable slide rail
- The advanced and pressure-stabilised temperature control feature maintains a consistent showering temperature
- The environmentally friendly eco setting saves water and minimises the consumption of energy
|Entry point (power)||Left bottom, left back, left side, right bottom, right back & right side|
|Maximum operating pressure||5bar|
|Minimum operating pressure||0.7bar|
|Shower head spray patterns||4-spray pattern|
Does the job
Nick8 - 1 month ago
Have always had Mira showers and although not as straightforward to install as they initially suggested once i got the additional part it was fine. Does what you'd expect of a shower at this price point
Good quality and user friendly item.
daveyboy61 - 3 months ago
This is our second one in 6 years. Good quality item, does the job as stated. We cannot get it passed 3years before it trips the CB and have to replace it. Will replace it with the same e item due to connections.
Billski - 8 months ago
Just purchased this shower and did not realise until opening the box that I would need 3 elbow joints plus piping. Frustrated now as I have to out and spend more money just to install it.
Mira Sprint is an Excellent shower
Chris1948 - 10 months ago
Bought the Mira Sprint shower to replace my Mira go and it's definaley an upgrade it looks stylish has great water flow it has really good temperature control. It also comes with a 4 spray shower head we have low pressue so this has worked wonders for us.
Very easy to install as it has multiple entry and cable points which is very helpful you can also get a free adaptor from Mira if needed.
Fitting different from previous version
Wineburner2012 - 2 years ago
Thought this would be a straightforward swap for an older model of this that had basically died. Water inlet has changed and had to use an elbow joint, plus drill 3 new holes as mounting position was different. Plus makes an odd hum noise when using. Not overly impressed. The older version was much better quality.