See more Electric showers
Mira Sprint White Electric Shower, 8.5kW
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Comes with Showerhead, hose, riser rail & clamp bracket
- Assembly required
Features and benefits
Mira electric showers are guaranteed to last longer and more efficiently. Their build-in heating system takes and passes water from your cold water supply and heats it. With our revolutionary Mira Clearscale™ technology, the build-up of limescale is also reduced.
- Mira Sprint Multi-Fit™ offers a hassle-free replacement electric shower with multiple water and cable entry points. It’s specifically designed to easily replace most electric showers
- Allows easy replacement - accepts top, bottom and rear water entry from the left or right side
- Mira Clearscale™ technology lasts longer as the limescale is reduced by up to 50%
- Mira Sprint Multi-Fit™ provides great coverage experience with a 110 mm single spray showerhead and rub clean nozzles
- It's easy to replace the existing fittings kit with the adjustable slide rail
- The advanced and pressure-stabilised temperature control feature maintains a consistent showering temperature
- The environmentally friendly eco setting saves water and minimises the consumption of energy
|Entry point (power)||Left bottom, left back, left side, right bottom, right back & right side|
|Maximum operating pressure||5bar|
|Minimum operating pressure||0.7bar|
|Shower head spray patterns||4-spray pattern|
Mira Sprint is an Amazing shower experience
Chris1948 - 10 months ago
Bought this Mira Sprint shower it looks very attractive and modern it has a very good water flow great temperature control and is very good for low pressue properties. Very simple to use a big improvement on our last electric shower.
Very easy to install it is a multi fit shower so it has many cable and entry points this is very useful as pointed out by our plumber.
M2C - 1 year ago
Extremely noisy at first then a few minutes in the noise disappears .
Apart from the noisy start up everything else is fine
Don’t waste your money
CCG - 1 year ago
Brought this to replace my 2 year old Mira shower. Thermostat broke within a week. When contacting Mira was told they can’t help. The number your provide as Mira support can only sell insurance
Jack Balance - 1 year ago
I bout this shower which shows on the box the water inlet is right or left. When we tried to install it we discovered that information on the box and the display sketch was not correct. The water inlet was fixed to the left. Wast of my time and the money I paid to the installer. Mira should be careful with what they display on the boxes.
Scalded - 1 year ago
Very disappointed. Have had more showers for many years and always been great. This one doesn't seem gospel right temperature wise at all ! If it's set on eco and the temperature dial is right up to the max it's still luke warm, if it's set on high and the temperature dial is on the coldest setting its still too hot ! very hot ! The temperature dial doesn't actually make any difference when you move it up or down . Very disappointed. Rubbish really I'm sad to say.