See more Pumps
Mac Allister 550W Flood water Pump 230V
This 3 in 1 water pump is ideal for the drainage of clean and dirty water at times of flooding.
- 550 W power output with a 166.67 l/min flow rate
- Comes with Outlet adaptor
- Guarantee - 2 years
Features and benefits
- 3 in 1 multi-function: Fold the feet for clean mode; Open the feet for dirty mode; Fold the feet if the minmum water left level is 3mm
- Start/stop sensor: sensor or manual switch provides two working options: Sensor, pump is automatically controlled by sensor to set start/stop water level; Manual, the pump keeps running until power off
- Sturdy carry handle for stability and easy transportation
- Place the pump in the water and switch on to start pumping away excess water
|Maximum immersion depth||7m|
|Power voltage supply||230V|
Sensor stops working after 1 month.
Penning - 6 days ago
Terrible pump… initially worked ok but then after a month the sensor stopped working no matter how much the pump was submerged.
Do not listen to the ‘Fake’ good reviews!
Jacks891 - 3 months ago
The good reviews HAVE to be fake! I bought this, followed the instructions and it wouldn’t even pump out of the small pipe it come with, never mind a hose.
I would attach a video but it only lets you upload links? If anyone wants video proof I’ll happily send.
Don't listen to the bad reviews
Scottish91 - 7 months ago
I bought this to drain my hot tub quickly and with less mess. I almost didn't buy because of the mixed reviews however, I'm glad I did. I can only imagine the bad reviewers have not read the instructions. This pumps the water effortlessly and no mess.
Scotty55 - 7 months ago
Bought this to empty hot tub quicker,wasn't expecting much going by reviews but was wrong.Placed in tub and emptied in 10 mins right down to 3mm as said.
C R AP! Does not work does not do what it says,
Jayserv - 8 months ago
Waste of time and money like most of MA products, this will be returned.