See more Screwdrivers
Mac Allister 3.6V Li-ion Cordless Screwdriver MSSD36T-Li
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Includes - 25mm bits SL4, 25mm bits PH2 and 25mm bits PZ2
Features and benefits
This Mac Allister cordless screwdriver is ideal for a variety of home projects and general maintenance projects. Perfect for tightening loose screws and assembling flat pack furniture
- Six torque settings for greater efficiency driving screws into different types of wood
- Rotating handle enables greater manoeuvrability/flexibility in tight spaces
- Built in 1.3Ah Li-ion battery
- Comes with 3x screwdriver bits (25mm - SL4, PH2 and PZ2)
- LED worklight improves visibility in poor light conditions
- Built in torch in handle for versatile use
|Batteries included||Integrated battery|
|Compatible screw diameter||4mm|
|Grip type||Soft grip|
|Maximum torque (hard)||5Nm|
|No load speed||200rpm|
|Number of batteries included||1|
|Power voltage supply||3.6V|
|Rotation direction||Forward & reverse|
|Speed control||Fixed speed|
|Switch type||Trigger switch|
|Work light||LED work light|
Good Value For Money
JP21345 - 22 days ago
Bought this a few months ago for odd jobs around the house, spent a full weekend using it for hours and I have only ever charged it once. Literally couldn't get anything better for £20. cant complain.
RMW - 1 month ago
Having bought a ‘dud’ on line, I felt some anxiety that this might follow the last cordless screwdriver to the tip. But have been delighted and it’s very stored in a kitchen drawer for those often unexpected occasions when a screwdriver is called for
Scotty 971 - 1 month ago
got it as a present. .After driving 8 off 6x1/4 screws into soft wood it needs recharging..
Why is this?? Is it meant to be a toy?.
Doesn’t charge after a short time
800ccrider - 3 months ago
Lesson learned , does not charge after owning for a couple of months .. I see from other reviews I am not alone .
Great little piece of kit
Jymmy - 5 months ago
Had one for nearly 3 years keep it charged then you will have no problems.
Just purchased a second one.