See more Sheds
Keter Darwin 6x4 Tongue & groove Composite Shed with floor
The Darwin plastic 6x4 shed is ideal for storing garden tools and equipment and it is a great size for narrow spaces.
- Assembly required
- 2 people are required to build this shed. We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
- Fittings & fixings included
- Floor included
Features and benefits
The evolutionary Darwin composite shed is the perfect design if you desire the look of a wooden shed but with all the benefits of plastic. With a durable double wall construction, weather resistant and no maintenance the Darwin shed is built to last. Tongue and groove panels allow easy assembly in just 1-2 hours and due to its new compact packaging, you can fit the Darwin in your car if you prefer buying from store to get your shed built and all of your garden accessories and tools tucked away on the same day! With a fixed window, floor panel, built in ventilation for ample airflow and a sturdy lockable handle you can be sure your belongings will stay safe season after season.
- Constructed from Evotech™ composite, a new & advanced composite technology that ensures a weather resistant and maintenance free shed that’s built to last
- Ideal outdoor storage solution for all garden tools and equipment, BBQ's, bicycles and DIY tools
- Elegant natural wood look design with single door, built in ventilation and window for natural light
- Heavy duty floor panel with tongue and groove panels for easy assembly and lock hasp for additional security
- Made of durable, low maintenance and fade-free plastic with double wall construction
- Assembled external dimensions: 125.8 x 184.5 x 205.1 cm (L x W x H); internal dimensions: 112 x 176.5 x 199.8 cm (L x W x H)
- Comes with a 15 year manufacturer guarantee
|Cladding type||Tongue & groove|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
Why would you buy a wood shed? This is awesome!
JBcoaching - 7 days ago
Upgraded to this shed after buying a very basic wood shed in 2020. The wooden shed broke in no time with slats coming away and also took 2 people the best part of 6 hours for build. This plastic shed looks like wood and is so easy to put together! Took 2 of us 1.5 hours and fits together perfectly, everything very flush and is very sturdy! Followed the online video instead of using the paper manual. Over the moon!
KipKat - 21 days ago
Once assembled the shed is sturdy enough but the one to two hours to assemble is a bit of a joke! It took two of us around six hours to assemble. The roof wouldn’t slot in as stated it should so we had to assemble it separately then try and put it on as a whole roof which wasn’t easy and took lots of time and patience!! The holes for the door hinges weren’t lined up correctly so again we had to persevere with that which again took lots of extra time! Also some parts didn’t have stickers on and some of the ones that did had the wrong codes on, all taking extra construction time. There are some slight gaps in it so time will tell if it’s watertight.
Njd12347 - 1 month ago
No instructions, missing and mislabelled parts, door won't fasten on. No reply from Keter to emails.
Looks great in the garden
Woodeee - 1 month ago
Easy to construct, just make sure you have a good base. I used a wooden base for the plastic floor to sit on as the pea gravel was not sturdy enough.
Overall I love it and everyone who sees it can’t believe it’s plastic.
I decided to put the window on the door, rather than the side and think it works well.
wilky84 - 1 month ago
Bought this to replace my flimsy, leaking wooden shed. Very impressed, easy to construct, took two of us around 2 hours, once instructions were read and parts laid out. Once screwed to the base it’s completely water tight, and good for my bikes. Definitely would recommend for the price, good purchase for me anyway!