See more Garden storage
Keter Borneo Rattan effect Plastic Garden storage box
This Borneo plastic garden storage box is ideal for storing and protecting garden essentials.
- Assembly required
- Only fixings included
- We recommend that garden storage boxes are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing.
Features and benefits
- Ideal outdoor storage box for garden tools and equipment, furniture cushions, garden games and accessories
- Decorative wood/ wicker-style with 416 L capacity keeping all ventilated and dry
- Piston assisted lid for easy use with lockable option for added security
- Made of durable, weather-resistant and maintenance fade-free plastic
- Assembled external dimensions: 129.5 x 70 x 62.5 cm (L x W x H); internal dimensions: 114.7 x 59.5 x 54 cm (L x W x H)
- Can accommodate two people as a seat
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
- Comes with a 2 year manufacturer guarantee
|Manufacturer guarantee||2 years|
|Locking mechanism||Lock hasp|
helenmc91 - 2 months ago
Our storage box arrived with a missing end cap so I’m worried this will fill with water.
I was also disappointed that the measurements were only for the outside of the box and the plastic is very thick so the inner measurements were a lot smaller! Our cushions have jUST squeezed in.
Water tight (with a bit of work)
VickiL - 4 months ago
Same as a lot of others, the lids on my 2 boxes were a bit warped but I put a padlock through the hasp and sat a heavy object on top for a week or so and lids now sit nicely. Easy to put together (and I'm not practical), put a rug down outside to avoid scratches, but for £100 a box, I'd have expected no additional work at my end to get them sitting right. That's why I've deducted a star because it actually does a good job once you get it water tight.
Ketter Bomeo Garden storage boc
JN John - 5 months ago
I bought my 2nd and 3rd storage box the other week. Excellent item strong fits well in any garden only issue was the price has gone up a lot since I bought the first one.
I would recommend these to anyone who needs a tidy garden with good storage.
Fits the bill
Silver diva 54 - 5 months ago
I bought this last week simple to assemble and just the right size to keep all my patio cushions
Poor panels and construction.
Allen81 - 5 months ago
There’s not much to it and is relatively simple to construct which are the only reasons it got two stars.
The panels were warped and didn’t fully fit it’ll each other correctly. The slots either didn’t fit correctly and securely enough or, due to being warped, they’d simply pop out of their housing.