See more Dry wall saws
Irwin Jab saw, 7 TPI
Suitable for use on drywall and plasterboard, this 150mm jab saw from Irwin has been designed to give a coarse cut finish, and comes with 7 teeth per inch (TPI).
- Suitable for - Drywall & plasterboard
Features and benefits
- Pointed nose hard point teeth for pushing through plasterboard and starting off cutting on vertical surfaces
- Ergonomic comfortable handle for reduced fatigue and improved performance
- Lipped handle for protection and to avoid slipping
- Course cut for fast cutting
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Colour||Blue & yellow|
|Teeth per inch||7|
FossG - 16 days ago
Good sturdy saw, used for making holes in our internal walls for hiding wires etc.