See more Floor tiles
Hydrolic Blue Matt Flower Concrete effect Porcelain Wall & floor Tile, Pack of 25, (L)200mm (W)200mm
15% off Tiling. Discount applied at checkout.
- Suitable for Any room, excluding wet-rooms
- Medium slip resistance
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating
- It is recommended not to use abrasive or corrosive cleaners. On completion of cleaning, make sure the surface is dry before use
Features and benefits
Make a huge difference to your interior with this extremely resistant, high quality and realistic décor tile
- This tile showcases the beauty of traditional coloured patterned real concrete cement
- The tiles are finished with a glaze and are resistant against stains and water damage. Perfect for muddy footprints, rainy days & accidental spills
- This design is also available in black and white for a monochrome style floor
- This tile has a coloured body making the colour of the tile the same all the way through. This means chips are less noticeable
- The edges of this tile are rectified to create a perfect straight edge. Use a 2mm spacer instead of a typical 4mm spacer for a cleaner look
ambush11 - 1 year ago
Perfect tile for the classic bathroom look. They are hard to cut as they are porcelain. But worth it.
DIY novis - 1 year ago
I bought the product and was told because they are porcelain and to use a angle grinder with a diamond tip blade ,the grinder cut threw like butter very happy with result used grey grout , easy to lay and cut would recommend , I’ve layed at my front door Dident think about wet feet marks but I actually enjoy cleaning them because there so nice and it’s not slippy to be fair I’ve tried sliding across them and can’t , even in socks , hope this helps .
Great looking product
CazzyP - 1 year ago
Bought these for our period bathroom.
They looks so good and, we got on offer, so reasonable too.
They’re very heavy and solid porcelain (hard to drill through). The tiler has no issues with laying them.
Really classy and effective finish, love them.
Nice but very hard to cut.
CJK16 - 1 year ago
Nice tiles but very hard to cut. I’ve got a good tile cutter but it struggled.
Very pleased with look.