See more Fire maintenance & fuel
2 for £7. Discount applied at checkout. Available for in store click and collect only.
- Kiln dried
Features and benefits
- Easy to light kindling
- Ideal for all types of fires
- Gets your fire off to a roaring start
- This is the UK's most reliable firewood brand
- FSC label guarantees that the trees that are harvested are replaced or allowed to regenerate naturally
- Polythene package keeps the kindling wood moisture free
- Product has a low impact on the environment as trees are replanted or allowed to regenerate naturally
- Helps to ensure that the fuel lights and the fire gets off to the best possible start
- Recommended for lighting any wood, coal or solid fuel fire
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
walker87 - 3 months ago
Great for my fire pit! They light very quick and easy. Only gave them 4 stars because the wood burnt that fast I didn’t have much time around the fire.
Home fire Kindling
JohnU - 4 months ago
Bought fire pit and Home fire Kindling. Open both bags to find it was wet. Left it for a week to dry but still very poor. More heat from firefighters than kindling.
Better to try something different. Won’t buy again.
Wet & Tiny Quantity
GT Racer - 8 months ago
I bought 6 bags on special offer by 'click & collect'. I got home and noticed that the wood in 4 of the bags was soaking wet (not just damp). The quantity in each bag was also very minimal, barely enough to light 3 fires. I managed to exchange the 4 wet bags for dry ones after making another unwanted journey out during the pandemic. I have now found a very good local supplier - £4 per sack equivalent in weight to at least 6 of these tiny B&Q bags!
Wet don't buy!!!!
Jack straw - 11 months ago
Wet very small a mount of wood for the money for the money dont bother
"Super Dry" - a complete joke
WetWoodMan - 1 year ago
Although advertised (and probably left the factory) as "Superdry" the ones I collected (Click and Collect) were wet, not damp, but wet. When I opened a bag and there was water on the wood, and so you kind of know that there is a problem. The problem is called "storing them in the rain" So a full zero marks to the staff who thought this was either fun or worse, sensible.