See more Paint brushes & sprayers
Harris Seriously Good Soft tip Paint brush, Pack of 5
These Harris paint brushes have been specifically designed and engineered to give you Seriously Good results.
- Comes with 5x Harris Seriously Good walls and ceilings paint brushes (0.5", 1", 1.5", 2x 2") & 1x Harris Seriously Good comfort grip plastic handle
- Suitable for Water-based paints
- Comfort grip handle
- After use with water-based paints, such as emulsion; remove the excess paint and wash in warm soapy water, rinse in clean running water or rinse with cleaning fluids. Then immediately dry thoroughly. Bristle loss may occur if left to soak or in a damp area. For best results, rinse brush head before use to remove any dust.
Features and benefits
This set of Harris emulsion paint brushes contain soft, springy, synthetic bristles for improved paint flow – giving you a seriously good finish when painting interior walls and ceilings.
- For cutting in around light switches, plug sockets and other interior areas when using masking tape
- For use with all interior emulsion paints
- Also available as a pack of 3 or sold individually
- Guaranteed no bristle loss with Harris’s patented no-loss technology
|Number of pieces||5|
|Bristle type||Synthetic bristles|
|Grip type||Comfort grip|
|Suitable surface texture||Rough & smooth|
|Reusable||Washable & reusable|
123456789_ - 2 months ago
Even though they are explicitly listed as having no hair loss, I have encountered a lot of hair loss from these brushes which is frustrating having to pick them out of wet paint.
Len64 - 2 months ago
Average brush,soft grip dissolved in white spirit after use with gloss paint. would only use with emulsion in future so able to only clean in warm water.