See more Upstands & splashbacks
GoodHome Nashi White Glass effect Tempered glass Splashback, (H)800mm (W)600mm (T)5mm
- Fittings & fixings not included
- Use a damp cloth and mild detergent to keep the surface clean and hygienic
- First check the dimensions and ensure the surface being fixed to is flat, non-porous, dry and dust-free. Put the double-sided foam tape on each corner of the splashback, then apply a good coating of a suitable adhesive to the splashback - ensuring that you don't go too near the sides. Hold up the back of the splashback to the worktop and wall to check the fit. Seal the edges of the splashback effectively using silicone sealant (buy separately). Use 2mm spacers to ensure there is a gap between the top of the cooker and the bottom of the glass
- 25 years Guarantee
Features and benefits
This GoodHome 600mm white glass splashback from the Nashi range will create a functional yet stylish finish in your kitchen and can be placed behind your cooker and along worktops. If the kitchen is the hub of your home then this is ideal as it's easy to clean and protects your kitchen walls from any splashes and stains.
- Easy to install, just peel off the grab adhesive on the back and stick to a clean, level wall. Once fitted, it's easy to keep clean.
- Stylish design to complement the rest of your kitchen
- Designed with quality in mind to provide ultimate performance, all our GoodHome splashbacks come with a 25-year guarantee
|Resistant to heat||Resistant to heat|
|Maximum heat resistance temperature||200°C|
|Edge profile||Flat plate|
|Upper construction material||Glass|
Great product, fair price
alan6xg - 3 months ago
This splashback does exactly what it is supposed to, it looks classy when installed and is sold at a fair price.
However, you need to use a silicon that has low modulus properties. If you don’t, the stuff in the silicon will react with the colour on the back of the splashback and you’ll then see the silicon through it and it will look awful (just like a previous post has said)
Just make sure that you buy a low modulus silicon.
The product is great
Leigh S - 1 year ago
The product itself is nice and beautiful, as normal glass usually has a little bit green, but this glass is extra clear, which made this color super white.
The last photo on this page shows there are 4 fittings on each corner, which is wrong, the installation still needs silicone glue.
Pauline chiv - 1 year ago
Purchased from our local store as wanted in a hurry. Was nice enough to look at however when fitting following the instructions which say to use silicone to fix to the wall, in a particular pattern, this pattern as shown in the instructions now shows through the face of the splashback and looks hideous.