See more Upstands & splashbacks
GoodHome Nashi Black Glass effect Tempered glass Splashback, (H)800mm (W)600mm (T)5mm
- Fittings & fixings not included
- Use a damp cloth and mild detergent to keep the surface clean and hygienic
- First check the dimensions and ensure the surface being fixed to is flat, non-porous, dry and dust-free. Put the double-sided foam tape on each corner of the splashback, then apply a good coating of a suitable adhesive to the splashback - ensuring that you don't go too near the sides. Hold up the back of the splashback to the worktop and wall to check the fit. Seal the edges of the splashback effectively using silicone sealant (buy separately). Use 2mm spacers to ensure there is a gap between the top of the cooker and the bottom of the glass
- Guarantee - 25 years
Features and benefits
This GoodHome 600mm black glass splashback from the Nashi range will create a functional yet stylish finish in your kitchen and can be placed behind your cooker and along worktops. If the kitchen is the hub of your home then this is ideal as it's easy to clean and protects your kitchen walls from any splashes and stains.
- Easy to install, just peel off the grab adhesive on the back and stick to a clean, level wall. Once fitted, it's easy to keep clean.
- Stylish design to complement the rest of your kitchen
- Designed with quality in mind to provide ultimate performance, all our GoodHome splashbacks come with a 25-year guarantee
|Resistant to heat||Resistant to heat|
|Maximum heat resistance temperature||200°C|
|Edge profile||Flat plate|
|Upper construction material||Glass|
check, check & check again
taxi guy - 1 year ago
Glass is Glass but it took me 3 attempts to get one that wasn't scratched either on the front side or the backing which does show through the front if it is scratched. saying that having picked a good one and installed it, it looks great.
what did disappoint me was when i was going through the pile at the store to check before i took away i noticed two B&Q staff putting the 2 i had returned, because they were damaged back on the shelf for sale. I told them as one of the staff was the one that exchanged it for me at the till, so he should of known.
late on that day i had to return to the store to swap a cooker hood as that was faulty as well, i did notice they had removed the glass splash backs i had returned and a clearance sticker was on the packaging.