See more Upstands & splashbacks
GoodHome Kasei Brushed effect Stainless steel Splashback, (H)800mm (W)600mm (T)10mm
- Fittings & fixings not included
- Use a damp cloth and mild detergent to keep the surface clean and hygienic
- First check the dimensions and ensure the surface being fixed to is flat, non-porous, dry and dust-free. Put the double-sided foam tape on each corner of the splashback, then apply a good coating of a suitable adhesive to the splashback - ensuring that you don't go too near the sides. Hold up the back of the splashback to the worktop and wall to check the fit. Seal the edges of the splashback effectively using silicone sealant (buy separately). Use 2mm spacers to ensure there is a gap between the top of the cooker and the bottom of the glass
- 25 years Guarantee
Features and benefits
This GoodHome 600mm stainless steel splashback from the Kasei range will create a functional yet stylish finish to your kitchen and can be placed behind your cooker and along worktops. If the kitchen is the hub of your home then this is ideal as it's easy to clean and protects your kitchen walls from any splashes and stains.
- Easy to install, just peel off the grab adhesive on the back and stick to a clean, level wall
- Stylish design to complement the rest of your kitchen
- Designed with quality in mind to provide ultimate performance, all our GoodHome splashbacks come with a 25-year guarantee
|Resistant to heat||Resistant to heat|
|Maximum heat resistance temperature||500°C|
|Edge profile||Flat plate|
Brushed stainless steel it says on the box...
Takk - 2 months ago
... but got it home, opened the box... white. Plain white. Not brushed steel.
Back in the car to go and waste some hours taking it back
What ever happened to quality control?
Does its job
Joe151354 - 4 months ago
The brackets it comes with are utterly useless but the sticky back tape is fine, I make shifted a bracket to sure it wouldn't fall but the tape should be fine.
Not fit for the purpose it was bought for
Disappointed 2163 - 5 months ago
I bought a splashback from b and q and they are not fit for the purpose. How can they be heat resistant up to 500oc and be light duty?and still burnt through Wouldn't recommend any splashbacks from b and q
cheaply made. looked good at first
SuzHfd - 1 year ago
Bought it two weeks ago. Looked good at first even though had a slight scratch when we got it out of the packaging. Now the outer covering seems to wear off if a saucepan touches it and looks ghastly. If I can find the receipt will take it back.
willz - 1 year ago
It’s worth 40 and it’s reinforced at the back. If someone damaged it as it states on other reviews then they clearly don’t know what there doing. Other reviews on here are pointless and misleading. I searched everywhere for similar ones but this was a all rounder value for money and I will use there again in future.