See more Hot & cold basin pillar taps
GoodHome Etel Basin Pillar Tap
- Comes with 2x fixing kits & instruction manual
- Guarantee - 10 years
Features and benefits
This traditional style chrome basin tap from the Etel collection is suitable for high and low pressure water systems.
- Quality tested - All our GoodHome taps are opened and closed 120,000 times to make sure it will resist your daily use for many years
- High and low pressure - Suitable for all boiler systems
- Minimum bar pressure - 0.1 bar
- This identical product is currently available under two of our brand names. Please note that if you order this product online you might receive it in the alternative brand name to the one displayed
|Suitable water pressure||High or low pressure|
|Number of tap holes||2|
|Maximum operating pressure||5bar|
|Minimum operating pressure||0.1bar|
|Tap mounting location||Basin|
double dutch - 8 days ago
Bought 3 sets all the hot taps open wrong way ? both set of taps open by turning towards each other and away for off sent email to customer service no reply to confusing for me saving up to get them changed poor show
This product is bad
Michael603 - 1 month ago
I bought this product recently and had it fitted by a plumber but the hot tap turns clockwise to turn on instead of anticlockwise. B&Q cannot explain why.
ms7co - 2 months ago
It is a traditional tap which works good; it wasn't my choice but my husband like it; we'll see how long it will last.
Locker - 7 months ago
Taps wrong way round, never had tap like it before, it’s going back!
They're cheap and they work
smcmullin2001 - 10 months ago
Saw a lot of reviews complaining about the way the taps turn (which is weird and loses them a star) and worrying that guests might break them off, which is possible, but unlikely. The taps turn on very smoothly, so anyone ripping these out would have to be really going for it - you should probably keep guests like that away from the good china and watch out for your door handles as well.
My experience after living with them for six months is that they were cheap, easy to install and work very nicely.