See more Tile paint
GoodHome Durable Fairfield Matt Wall tile & panelling paint, 750ml
3 for 2 on indoor paint. Discount applied at checkout.
GoodHome wall tile and panelling paint is ultra tough and specially designed for use in kitchens, bathrooms and hallways. It is suitable for use on wood, ceramic and plastic wall surfaces. It can even be applied on tiles in shower enclosures.
- Suitable for Panelling & tiles
- To prepare wall tiles, remove mould with a mould cleaner. On panelling, remove wax, oil and seal knots on untreated wood. Wash the surface with a soda based cleaner and then rinse thoroughly. It should be clean & dry before painting. Ensure any loose particles are removed. Remove any silicone sealant before painting. You can re-seal after applying paint. Do not use on baths, basins or surfaces which will be fully immersed in water
- Clean equipment in warm soapy water.
Features and benefits
- Self-priming meaning less preparation required, paint adheres well and application process is easier
- It's waterproof and washable, meaning it will withstand moisture in kitchens and bathrooms
- It is resistant to water and household cleaners so you can wash away any marks or stains, making it really easy to maintain.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||12 h|
|Recoat time||12 hours|
|Room use||Living area|
|Minimum touch dry time||0.5h|
Bexknitwear - 1 year ago
How do you get the bottom bit off
Can’t figure it out
MDJ03 - 1 year ago
Used to revamp outdated tiles in kitchen. Really easy to paint with, can wipe clean and has really made a dramatic difference! Used a brush first to go over grout and do edges, then used a gloss roller. Love the results and have recommended to others since. It’s been up for about 8 weeks and no problems yet. Considering doing the bathroom now!
Awful on Bathroom tiles
Julz20285 - 1 year ago
I followed every step on the tin to prepare the tiles before painting. Allowed the time for drying. When setting the bathroom back up, the paint on the tiles comes off as soon as something touches it!!!!! Do not recommend buying this! Money down the drain!