See more Tile paint
GoodHome Durable Delaware Matt Wall tile & panelling paint, 750ml
3 for 2 on indoor paint. Discount applied at checkout.
GoodHome wall tile and panelling paint is ultra tough and specially designed for use in kitchens, bathrooms and hallways. It is suitable for use on wood, ceramic and plastic wall surfaces. It can even be applied on tiles in shower enclosures.
- Suitable for Panelling & tiles
- To prepare wall tiles, remove mould with a mould cleaner. On panelling, remove wax, oil and seal knots on untreated wood. Wash the surface with a soda based cleaner and then rinse thoroughly. It should be clean & dry before painting. Ensure any loose particles are removed. Remove any silicone sealant before painting. You can re-seal after applying paint. Do not use on baths, basins or surfaces which will be fully immersed in water
- Clean equipment in warm soapy water.
Features and benefits
- Self-priming meaning less preparation required, paint adheres well and application process is easier
- It's waterproof and washable, meaning it will withstand moisture in kitchens and bathrooms
- It is resistant to water and household cleaners so you can wash away any marks or stains, making it really easy to maintain.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||12 h|
|Recoat time||12 hours|
|Room use||Living area|
|Minimum touch dry time||0.5h|
Love this tile paint!
Lanab - 1 month ago
Painted my kitchen tiles with this paint, it goes on great, will do 2 coats but it's got great coverage. Would definitely recommend.
Beckyboo84 - 3 months ago
One tin did all my walls and floor!! Easy to apply am thrilled with the results. I added Valspar glitter in to give a subtle sparkle looks fab when lights are on at night.
Tip - snip the 2 tins apart with scissors then use a tin opener to open bottom compartment
SarahL27 - 1 year ago
This paint covered my bathroom tiles really well and it now looks very neat and modern. Great product!
azzol - 1 year ago
Having been very impressed by the goodhome paints, we decided to use the tile paint for our bathroom, instead or retiling. And once again, am extremely impressed. Goes on like a dream, no odour and a professional finish. Couldn't ask for more!
Southeastern - 1 year ago
Can this product be painted over in normal internal matt gloss or silk as we want to go a bit darker grey now