See more Tile paint
GoodHome Durable Bronx Matt Wall tile & panelling paint, 750ml
3 for 2 on indoor paint. Discount applied at checkout.
GoodHome wall tile and panelling paint is ultra tough and specially designed for use in kitchens, bathrooms and hallways. It is suitable for use on wood, ceramic and plastic wall surfaces. It can even be applied on tiles in shower enclosures.
- Suitable for Panelling & tiles
- To prepare wall tiles, remove mould with a mould cleaner. On panelling, remove wax, oil and seal knots on untreated wood. Wash the surface with a soda based cleaner and then rinse thoroughly. It should be clean & dry before painting. Ensure any loose particles are removed. Remove any silicone sealant before painting. You can re-seal after applying paint. Do not use on baths, basins or surfaces which will be fully immersed in water
- Clean equipment in warm soapy water.
Features and benefits
- Self-priming meaning less preparation required, paint adheres well and application process is easier
- It's waterproof and washable, meaning it will withstand moisture in kitchens and bathrooms
- It is resistant to water and household cleaners so you can wash away any marks or stains, making it really easy to maintain.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||12 h|
|Recoat time||12 hours|
|Room use||Living area|
|Minimum touch dry time||0.5h|
Great paint of applied properly
Robbie 76 - 3 months ago
Transformed my kitchen. The negative reviews haven’t applied the paint or prepared properly before applying. If you use a brush you still need to go over the wet surface with a small roller to smooth out the brush lines. It’s very thick so your bound to get brush marks.
Beagle2 - 10 months ago
I can honestly say that this is the worst paint I have encountered in my 67 years. You are basically painting with glue and, like glue, the product has no flow. If you use a brush it will give ridges. If you use a roller it will stand up in peaks like Artex. I bought special short pile roller heads but to no avail and had to revert to brushing. I now have to try to remove it all to do it again with another product. Do not buy this stuff.
Finished look is great!
Jodesg19 - 1 year ago
I bought this for my bathroom which is fully tiled! It did take about 5 coats to get every bit and some where it wouldn’t stick. But I used a little undercoat and it was fine. Colour is gorgeous! Matt grey looks really clean. Harder work than ronseal but better finish! One complaint is the first tin delivered didn’t have the mixing product and the shop was closed so I ended up ordering another.
Transformed my bathroom
Sam998877 - 1 year ago
I bought this product as my bathroom was in need of a facelift. I had nothing to lose and would give this ago and see how it looked, if it didn't work then I would go to the expense of retiling, but it worked, it's amazing!!! So easy to use, did my whole bathroom on a tin and half.
Kateld - 1 year ago
Bought this because I couldn’t get hold of another make, and thought might as well give it a go.
Really good product, went on well with a little sponge roller, and transformed my bathroom for £20!!!