See more Scotias & floor trims
GoodHome DECOR 50 Wood effect Scotia trim, 220cm
- Perfect for covering the expansion gap between the edge of the laminate flooring and the skirting boards.
- Comes with 1x scotia trim
- To fix to the wall, double-faced tape, nails or glue may be used
Features and benefits
This MDF scotia trim provides a professional, smart and elegant finish to your flooring project.
- The trim is perfect for covering the expansion gap between the edge of the flooring and the skirting boards
- Made from responsibly sourced PEFC Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF), this scotia trim is highly duarable and resistant against every day impacts and shocks
- Easy to install, with three possible different fitting systems. It can be cut to size so you can get the perfect fit
- Covered with a decorative foil-faced paper, this scotia trim gives unity with your wooden flooring decor
|Model name/number||DECOR 50|
Graylad - 9 months ago
Bought this based on the colour to match our choice of laminate flooring. Perfectly serviceable. Make sure you drill pilot holes before nailing to avoid splitting. And they strips are liable to warp in not stored flat.
Jon625 - 1 year ago
This is supposed to be the match for Bilston laminate, but the colour match isn't even close. Because of this, I painted it to match the skirting but there is some sort of coating on the plastic and paint adhesion is near-zero. The fact that it's not a 90 degree profile makes cutting the mitres a nightmare, and I had to make a special mitre jig, and even then, some filling was necessary, which you couldn't possibly do in the natural finish. (The cutters B&Q sell would have no chance with this profile.) Finally, I planed some ends to produce bullnoses and the trim is weak enough to break under light pressure. Maybe painted wood is the better route. Very disappointing.