See more Thresholds, t-bars & reducers
GoodHome DECOR 160 Wood effect Threshold (L)93cm
- For covering expansion gap between any adjacent flooring of equal or different heights. Also effective along walls or skirting boards (with included end wedges)
- Comes with Fittings & fixings & end wedges included
Features and benefits
Provide a professional, smart and elegant finish to your flooring project with this aluminium threshold bar.
- This threshold bar is perfect for creating a smooth transition between two level floor surfaces of equal or differing heights, for masking expansion gap and for protecting the exposed raw edges of floor coverings
- Made from aluminium for durability and strong resistance from scratches. With wood effect for a decorative finish
- For strong pullout resistance, the threshold bar comes with a dual fitting system which is easy to install. Attach the bar with the invisible PVC dowel system and/or the self adhesive tape. Use them together or separately. The shape of the threshold bar and these fixing systems allow you to join two level floor surfaces with equal or different heights up to 17mm
- A connecting piece is included so multiple threshold bars can be joined together for a longer length. The wedges can be used to install the threshold bar along the wall
|Model name/number||DECOR 160|
TerryB25 - 1 month ago
Do not buy, poor quality the bar does not lay flat or clamp down tightly. The plastic coating gets easily damaged. I had purchased two of these and put the first fit down to no experience but the second one fitted just the same. These are poor quality and do not do what they are supposed too.
Scratched within one week of fitting
PaulRe - 4 months ago
Both thresholds have scratched within one week of fitting!
Absolute cheap rubbish
Bills99 - 6 months ago
Bends, rocks when in position, does not sit flush, fittings cheap, bend and snap. Absolute waste of money and time
scottie951 - 1 year ago
cut to size and looks great. However plastic plugs for fitting are quite flimsy and if they bend they are useless. With only 4 in the pack no room for error.
Very easy to fit
stemc - 1 year ago
Excellent product. Very simple to fit. Only takes a few minutes to install. Good quality product. Far superior to ones I have bought from other diy suppliers in the past