See more Scotias & floor trims
GoodHome DECOR 10 Scotia trim, 220cm
- Perfect for covering the expansion gap between the edge of the laminate flooring and the skirting boards.
- Comes with 1x scotia trim
- To fix to the wall, double-faced tape, nails or glue may be used
Features and benefits
This MDF scotia trim provides a professional, smart and elegant finish to your flooring project.
- Made from responsibly sourced PEFC Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF), this scotia trim is highly duarable and resistant against every day impacts and shocks
- Easy to install, with three possible different fitting systems. It can be cut to size so you can get the perfect fit
|Material||Foil-faced paper & medium-density fibreboard (MDF)|
|Model name/number||DECOR 10|
Easy to use
Roseanne - 7 days ago
Easy to cut and put in place' makes my new floor look tidy
Soph88 - 22 days ago
I bought this to disguise the edges on my wonky 100 year old floorboards, this product did just that! It’s easy to cut with a hand saw, very easy to sand into awkward shapes, easy to nail through, takes white gloss and polyfilla perfectly. Would definitely recommend!!
Alan28 - 1 month ago
Good value for money and provides a nice finish to the laminate flooring where it has to butt up against skirting boards
Don’t glue it
Ionutbaciu - 6 months ago
Great product , easy to cut into pieces and angles to suit your need. Don’t glue it , no matter what kind of glue. Use nails and maybe paint nail head to matching white
Terrible product do not buy
Jrjones - 11 months ago
Terrible product. Cheap and brittle. Shop floor storage makes it impossible to fit due to it being banana shaped on the racks and thus a pain to install due to the said shape of it. If you want a decent finish avoid like the plague.