10% off everything online for one week only | Offer ends 9 December
See more Shower doors
GoodHome Beloya Clear 3 panel Framed Sliding Shower Door (W)900mm
Update your bathroom with this shower door from Cooke & Lewis' Beloya range. The slim design is great for small bathroom designs, while the sleek silver effect frame and beautiful clear glass provides the perfect finishing touch.
- This shower door has reversible fittings. Fixings supplied
- Comes with a colour matched screw caps and is suitable for use in a recess, or with a side panel to make an enclosure
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee
- Included: Colour matched screw caps
- Compatibility: Suitable for use in a recess, or with a side panel to make an enclosure
Features and benefits
If it's ease and functionality that you're looking for then the Beloya range is the perfect option. With a special easy clean coating that helps prevent limescale build up and no silicone needed for the wall profile, the enclosure comes with a 10 year guarantee.
- Constructed from 8mm toughened safety glass for additional strength and durability
- The door is magnetised for better sealing
- Width adjustable from 875 mm to 925 mm
- We've applied an easy clean coating on the inner side of glass to prevent calcium build up. The door also has a flat shape and hidden screws for easy cleaning convenience
- Quick-release system
- Compatible with Lagan Square Shower Tray (L)900mm (W)900mm (D)150mm, Limski Square Shower Tray (L)900mm (W)900mm (D)75mm, Helgea (L)900mm (W)900mm (D)45mm, Helgea Square Shower Tray (L)900mm (W)900mm (D)45mm
- If you're positioning your shower enclosure against 1 wall, you will need 2x Beloya Fixed Shower Panel (W)900mm to complete your enclosure. If you are positioning against 2 walls, you will need 1x Beloya Fixed Shower Panel (W)900mm
- This identical product is currently available under two of our brand names. Please note that if you order this product online you might receive it in the alternative brand name to the one displayed
|CE marked||CE marked|
|Door rollers||Clip on & off rollers|
|Glass type||Toughened safety glass|
|Handed||Left or right|
|Number of panels||3|
Phil1975 - 1 year ago
Only just fitted it, the seals on the door were extremely difficult to push on apart from that fitted together great and looks stunning.
terry noscrews - 3 years ago
Renovated my shower this weekend and was tried of the fame-less door I had leaking. So I looked on line and found this. Looks sturdy with thick glass. Unfortunately it was not stocked at my local branch so had to travel 32miles to collect it. There was one in stock and its a large heavy items, as was expected. It was not checked in store, as who does that! Besides I didn't want to risk not packing it right and the glass breaking in the car. When home I opened it up and counted off all the parts. Bugger all the small items, screws etc all missing. Shop now shut. Now not only do I have a half completed project and back to work. I have the headache of trying to get the parts.
I wish now I had taken it apart and checked in store....Not that I should need too.