See more Curtain pole sets
GoodHome Athens Grey Brushed nickel effect Extendable Ball Curtain pole Set, (L)1200mm-2100mm
- Extendable length
- Comes with 2x poles, 2x finials and 3x brackets
- Can be cut to size
- Fittings & fixings not included
Features and benefits
This GoodHome curtain pole set is the simple and easy way to hang curtains on your bedroom and living room window. It includes 2x poles, 2x finials and 3x brackets for an easy display of your curtains.
- The larger diameter of the pole can carry heavier weight curtains (such as blackouts) without bending. Can be used with loop, eyelet and tape header curtains + rings
- Suitable for window widths between 120cm and 210cm
- You can easily cut the pole to size, to get the right size that fits your window. Be sure to measure the space before cutting the pole
- When deciding the length of a curtain pole, allow an additional 12.5 to 15cm on either side of the window to ensure your curtains will fully draw
|Effect||Brushed nickel effect|
Kalpen - 3 months ago
Great curtain pole. Heavy duty material. Looks fantastic. Best buy and looks amazing.
Very good but previous version was better
Zollerman - 4 months ago
Product doesn't come with rawl plugs or screws anymore which is a bit disappointing. It has a nice rubber piece on the loop which holds the curtain pole in place, which is a great improvement on the last model which was secured by a screw.
Unfortunately the mounting bracket has changed so its harder to screw in the top screw because the loop is in the way. The ball on the end is also a pain to remove if you need to. The last version was easy to unscrew.
Still a good product, but please change some of the features back to the old one.
lindadave - 7 months ago
Amazing thanks nice n sturdy........my daughter loves it her curtains r heavy n hold well
Good quality attractive product
Helx - 8 months ago
Comes with 4 brackets. Plastic covered pole to protect whilst adjusting. Different size rubber grips on brackets to accommodate both pole diameters. Clearly states no fixings included which is usual with heavy items to ensure correct fixing chosen for your walls. Looks good. Easy to fit. Very pleased. Good value compared with others I've looked at.
Spoilt by cutting corner
Lizzy12 - 1 year ago
I bought 2 of these and have put one up.
Probably will be returning the other.
No screws but not a great problem.
They have done away with the grub screw to secure the pole to the brackets and replaced it with a plastic piece. Not sure whether it is supposed to fit from the outside or inside of the bracket as there are no instructions. I have fitted 2 on the inside and forced the pole down so it is nearly touching the bottom of the bracket. I can't force the 3rd down so have it at the back, not really holding the pole firm at one end.
Not happy but it's up now and hopefully staying uo