See more Water butts
Garantia 300L Water butt
- Ideal for conserving water by collecting rainwater, for use in your garden
- Comes with Plastic tap, cover and internal metal bracing
- Made from Polypropylene (PP), UV resistant to withstand being in sunlight
- Waterbutt must be emptied in the event of frost
Features and benefits
- Includes an internal metal frame for added structural support
- Collecting rainwater is an economic and environmentally friendly way to water your garden, particularly during times of water shortage
|Resistant to ultraviolet||UV resistant|
cushions - 30 days ago
Great buy .plenty of room to put garden cushions in at a cheaper price.
Joshy 07 - 1 month ago
Bought for its size which was perfect for the space I had
No tap or support bars included as label on the side stated
After several attempts to get some , none to be found anywhere from local stores
300 l regentonnen _set water butt
hemming - 4 months ago
Very expensive to say it does not come with a connection kit,on water butt there is a sticker stating +lid,water butt tap ,,and metal bars for inside with a = sign ?
300 Litre Water Butt
md54 - 1 year ago
Tap washer failed.
Connecting kit and stand not included and also too expensive.
Cheaper to buy 2 X150 litre with kits and stand included.
B&Q should do better.
Leaks beyond belief
Bowvine - 1 year ago
Fitted to replace a smaller butt for my shed but within barely a week had sprung a leak from the tap. The water butt is the ideal size but as others have said in their reviews, it doesn't retain water. After only a couple of days, it had completely drained. Will be exploring replacement/refund options.