See more Scarifiers & tillers
FPLR400 400W 300mm Raker
- Raking and collecting garden debris on the lawn
Features and benefits
- This lightweight and easy to push raker features a single trigger handle for smooth and easy operation
- Provides a cutting depth of 2 to 8mm
- Rakes and collects garden debris such as leaves and dead grass
- Manufacturing standards: EN 60335-1:2012+A11, EN 50636-2-92:2014,2008, EN 55014-1:2017, EN 55014-2:2015, EN 61000-3-2:2014, EN 61000-3-3:2013
|Power voltage supply||230V|
|Raking & scarifying depth||8mm|
|Sound pressure level||77.6dB(A)|
74lele - 2 months ago
Trying to improve my lawn (lockdown project)! Easy to use lightweight, does the job brilliantly. Never scarified my lawn before.The collector does come box loose - bit for the price it does the job - just take your time.
handymanfaeayrshire - 3 months ago
Good piece of kit, does a good job. Good value for your money
Anonymous - 5 months ago
Have had mine for nearly 10 years. Basket has broken now and the rakes are breaking but 10 years of excellent use. Will buy another immediately.
Fed Up of Thingwall - 1 year ago
Bought product a couple of years ago. Have used twice a year so far. Now went to use it for a third season and the height adjustment for the roller has broken when changing height level.Button sheared off because it is all made of plastic. Am able to just about use it but it only runs lop-sided. No way to mend it seems possible. it should have lasted longer than this.
A poor quality product. Cheap and nasty ! Also the collecting basket was not big enough, it filled up every 5-10 yards! Don't buy it !!!!
Tricky52 - 1 year ago
Excellent value for money, makes scarifying so easy, does anyone know where to buy the replacement wire "spikes" for the roller ?