See more Sheds
Forest Garden 8x6 Pent Pressure treated Overlap Wooden Shed with floor
- Assembly required
- 2 people are required to build this shed. We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- Fittings & fixings included
- Ideal for storing larger garden tools and equipment
- 14mm Floor included
Features and benefits
This Overlap Pressure Treated 8x6 Pent Shed from Forest has a practical design and is built to last. This garden building will help keep your garden clutter free and offers a secure space for you to store garden equipment. With 2 fixed windows letting in extra light and generous headroom it is also ideal as a potting shed.
- An attractive garden shed, made with traditional straight cut overlap timber boards
- Easy to build and move, improved design with smaller sections for easy assembly
- Strong construction with additional framing and robust Double Z framed door
- Solid timber floor as standard, much stronger than OSB sheet material
- Shatterproof PET glazing that won't go yellow or brittle over time
- Security features include anti-tamper hidden hinges that aren't accessible from the outside
- Sturdy overlap cladding, 28 x 28 framing and Pressure Treated bearers
- Pressure Treated with a 15 year Anti-Rot guarantee
- Manufactured in the UK from UK grown FSC certified timber
|Base included||Base not included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Locking mechanism||Lock hasp|
|Number of doors||1|
|Number of fixed windows||2|
|Roof material||Black sand felt|
badshed - 4 months ago
Very pot quality wood I paid money I did not have for this shed wood is shrinking before my eyes a bad winter will finish it
Joemerrrr - 11 months ago
Came with the wrong instructions , not related to a pent Roof - nothing to show you where each part went - missing a 3rd cross beam . Roof therefore not 100% secure
garden men - 1 year ago
Cool durable shed, easy to assemble, the price is adequate
terrible dont buy
ls81 - 1 year ago
I brought this shed took 8 weeks to arrive. 2 men dropped this off and was very rude. Impossible to put up a shed with the worlds worst instructions. It is flimsy. Knot holes that you can see straight in to the shed. Cant even work out how to get the roof on as all the measurement are wrong. Had to use my own wood to sort the roof as the wrong ones have been sent. Avoid this rubbish shed. !
Very poor quality
Anonymous - 1 year ago
Warped, spit panels, very poor quality, not worth the money! Chippi said it was the worst quality he had ever seen! Big Holes in most Panels that do not line up and wood is rough and looks like pallet wood!
Don’t waste money on this shed, not fit for purpose and had to get chippi to do extra days work to make something of it as needed it to put my mobility scooter in! Disgusted and disappointed!
Complained and I was offered a list of why it’s such poor quality and a new door!