See more Toilet repair & fittings
Fluidmaster Dual-flush Flush valve
- Manufacturer guarantee - 5 years
- Compatible with Compatible with all toilets with 1 1/2" or 2" outlet.
- Adjustable overflow height
Features and benefits
Fluidmaster 750-series dual flush valves set the standard for replacement lever flush valves. Water saving dual flush feature with adjustable full and partial flush water volumes. Simple height adjustable overflow. 350mm cable design allows for universal placement of the flush lever which can be mounted on front or side of cistern. 750-valves can be used to replace syphon valves, the lever simply fits into the hole where the syphon lever is placed. Fully WRAS approved tested to 200,000 flushes. Trusted by the professionals
- Water saving dual flush, adjustable full and partial flush volume settings
- Fits 1½'' outlet, adjustable overflow
- Fits virtually all toilet cisterns with a lever
- Cable operated - The flexibility of the cable means the flush can be easily fit inside different size cisterns
- Quick release cable and light touch operation
- Tested up to 200,000 cycles - To ensure durability and quality of the product
- WRAS certified - Fully complies with all local market regulatory standards, ensuring the quality of the product
- Dual - Control the volume of water used in a single flush, improving water efficiency
|Material||Plastic & silicone|
|Water regulations||WRAS approved|
The test of time!
Jayze - 1 year ago
I bought and fitted one of these 2 years ago, the actual syphon pump is excellent and works as it should but the handle is weak , cheap abs plastic, the return spring in the handle has just let go and its not serviceable nor can you buy just the handle so i have to buy a new kit just to use the handle out of it. If the quality of the handle matched the quality of the pump this would be an excellent product!
Does exactly what it says on the packaging!
Cliffie Wiffie - 4 years ago
Easy to fit and as easy to use. The half cistern flush facility will save water costs and wasteage so a financial and ecological win. Definitely a recommend.
Luckypete2 - 4 years ago
Bought this to replace my old type flush mechanism. Excellent fast flush and short flush.
bearsouse - 5 years ago
fitted in minutes just screwed into place ,one down side the flush handle litte to big to fit through the ceramic pot ,bit of filing of fitting to fit ,but job done
Worked for 48hrs then leaked
Cjamc73 - 5 years ago
Bought this to replace leaking washer in old cistern. Fitted ok and worked for a day or two now it leaks into bowl. Not happy.