See more Toilet repair & fittings
Flomasta Dual-flush Syphon, ½"
- Manufacturer guarantee - 5 years
- Compatible with 17031, BQ0022, BQ0023, BQ0021, 29449521, 8973G, BQ0051, 8026R.
- Comes with Adaptor, back nut, c-link, coupling nut, seal & instructions.
Features and benefits
8" syphon designed for 1 1/2" outlet WC's. Water saving dual flush with adjustable full flush volumes. Product features an internal overflow
- Tested up to 200,000 cycles - To ensure durability and quality of the product
- WRAS - Fully complies with all local market regulatory standards, ensuring the quality of the product
- Dual flush - Control the volume of water used in a single flush, improving water efficiency
|Connection size (imperial)||0.5"|
|Product height (imperial)||11.61"|
|Material||Plastic & rubber|
|Water regulations||WRAS approved|
Careful -it leaks
aldo468 - 8 days ago
Mounting flange inside cistern has mouling flash and a vent sprue which stands proud and causes the washer to be ineffective. I had to fettle it. The washer has mould vent marks on as well, so I used the old one. The exit pipe nut has no thread lead-in so it is easy to cross thread, I used an old one. The instructions would have to go to Bletchley Park if you are a novice. It is inexpensive, but made a 15 minute job into an hour of cursing.
Value for money
Blobby Dave - 1 year ago
It's very easy to install and comes with all the parts you need for installation. It works perfectly. Good value for money. It looks a bit cheap but works well. Hope it will last a long time.
Easy to install and value for money
Geoffrey Z - 2 years ago
I've bought it last Friday. It's very easy to install and comes with all the parts you need for installation. It works perfectly. High value for money. I can't rate for the quality as I've just installed. Hope it would last long.