See more Toilet repair & fittings
Flomasta Brass, plastic & rubber 6 piece Bottom Fill valve pack ½"
- Manufacturer guarantee - 3 years
- Comes with 1x fill valve, 1x flush valve with cable button, 2x bolts, 1x gasket & 1x spanner. Fill valve: 21mm thread. Flush valve: 59mm thread and 1x instruction manual.
Features and benefits
It ensures quiet noise level, good reliability, widely adjustable range of water level and delayed water inlet function for saving water
- Brass thread - High quality material that reduces the risk of cross threading and damage to the valve
- Tested to 200000 cycles - To ensure the durability and quality of the valve
- Cable operated - The flexibility of the cable means the flush can be easily fit inside different size cisterns
- Delayed entry - The delayed entry fill on this valve allows the cistern to empty before replacing with fresh water, reducing the water wastage
- Dual flush - Control the volume of water used in a single flush, improving water efficiency
- Anti-syphon - Prevents water contamination
|Connection size (imperial)||0.5"|
|Number of pieces||6|
Product OK, but Installation Guide is rubbish
Duke of Prunes - 8 months ago
The 'Installation Guide' is just a series of incomprehensible diagrams with no words - presumably to save on translation costs. It tells you next to nothing. I eventually managed to install it mainly by guesswork. It works OK, but I can't move the water level adjuster, it's just stuck in one place. There seems to be no difference between the half and full flushes. I haven't the energy to take it out and return it so I suppose I'll have to live with it as it is. Not recommended!
Luke farr - 8 months ago
Very poor product. You spend time fitting all this to find out it doesn't actually make a seal and allows water to constantly run through.
Looking forward to billing whoever for my excess water usage caused by this product
Bad design leaks does not stop water flowing
Dave true - 9 months ago
I brought this item to replace an old item that sticks occasionally. I fitted it ok but after flushing it did not seal and continued to let water flow so I had to refit the old one and get a good one from another plumbing shop.
Good value would recommend this replacement
Buckie John - 1 year ago
This unit was the only one that fitted directly however check out the length of push button cable it could do with being longer.