See more Toilet repair & fittings
Flomasta Brass & plastic Bottom entry Fill valve, ½"
- Manufacturer guarantee - 3 years
- Compatible with close coupled toilets.
- Height can be adjusted from 208-328mm
Features and benefits
This 1/2", bottom entry brass thread fill valve is suitable for use with close coupled toilets
- Brass thread - High quality material that reduces the risk of cross threading and damage to the valve
- Tested to 200000 cycles - To ensure the durability and quality of the valve
- Suitable for use with both high and low pressure systems - Giving confidence that this is the right product for any type of system
- Delayed entry - The delayed entry fill on this valve allows the cistern to empty before replacing with fresh water, reducing the water wastage
- Anti-syphon - Prevents water contamination
|Material||Brass & plastic|
|Minimum operating pressure||1bar|
|Suitable water pressure||High pressure|
|Connection size (imperial)||0.5"|
Great unit for a great price
oddjober - 16 days ago
Does exactly what it's intended for, quiet and fully adjustable "in-situ" so ignore anyone how can adjust cistern fill height it's easy...
Berty 007 - 19 days ago
Great replacement for the price, just make sure you adjust the height/filling level before you fit.
DaveEll - 3 months ago
This does the job but it only 1/2 fills the cistern so you don't get as big a flush as we all sometimes need.. but for under 8 quid you can't complain.
Fixed leaking loo
KBSheffield - 4 months ago
Great product, seems to be very good quality. Easy to fit. Good price
Bargain and better than expected.
Firsttimeplumber - 7 months ago
Great bit of kids and definitely worth the money. It a silent refill and works really well. Build really well and for the price you couldn’t go wrong. Planning on buying another one to upgrade the other toilet as so impress with how well it works. Only negative i would say is the rubber seal is chunky.