See more Grass trimmers
Erbauer EGT18-Li-Bare 18V 300mm Cordless Grass trimmer - BARE
- Comes with Instruction manual
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Batteries sold separately
Features and benefits
Great for cutting and edging grassed areas where lawnmowers can’t be used, this electric cordless grass trimmer is lightweight and easy to use. Uses 1 X 18V Erbauer EXT Battery (4.0Ah & 5.0Ah) (sold separately
- Bump feed allows use on driveways and against fences without causing damage
- Keep Cool technology - regulates the heat of the battery to prevent the cells from overheating and delivers up to 25% longer runtime and a 100% longer lifetime
- The tool use brushless motor technology which means that the motor can adjust its power level according to the demands of the task. It also makes it quieter, more compact, lighter, and enables it to deliver up to 40% more power
- Split shaft – for easy transportation and storage
- D shape handle for ease of use
|Handle type||Soft grip|
|Power voltage supply||18V|
Do Not Buy
YorksPam - 20 days ago
I bought this trimmer from B&Q in 2020 and have tried since then to obtain a pre-wound line spool. B&Q do not stock / sell Erbauer Trimmer spares. They sent me to a competitor who also sell Erbauer trimmers. This company also do not sell Erbauer Trimmer spares. B&Q then gave me a service tel line no. This tel line does not deal with Erbauer. They sent me to Erbauer direct tel line. They do not stock / sell pre-wound line spools. . So, overall, do not buy this useless piece of equipment.
Broke Just Out of Warranty
Hastie - 28 days ago
Worked fine for long enough. The trigger in the handle broke just before the 2 year warranty run out and was replaced no problem. Not long after it was returned and out of its manufacturer's warranty the trimmer broke right in the centre of the shaft. The bump head had stopped working and after a couple of heavy bumps it fully broke in the middle of the trimmer. Being out of warranty I was offered a 66 pound minimum repair! The trimmer was 78 pound new! Not overly impressed with the build quality or the after service!
Worked fine for a month then trigger/switch broke
WinchesterMark - 2 months ago
Worked like a charm, power was great. Had it a month and the trigger switch broke so now it doesn't turn on. None in stock in whole of England so cannot get a replacement. Very frustrating.
RichardJsy - 2 months ago
Bought this 2 months ago and have used it weekly since, with only one charge so far. It works well cutting the lawn edge, cutting line mechanism is really good, just lightly bump it on the ground whilst trimming and the cutting line extends. I didn’t intend buying this model and made the classic error of not picking up a charger and battery at the same time, fortunately the store is only a few miles from home.
F A B
lenT - 2 months ago
broght at or near xmas 2019
still work as day one already had batters
like that it fold away to store
just a bit long for a few people all it a startt sfaff er