See more Specialist
Duracell Non-rechargeable CR2032 Battery, Pack of 2
Duracell Specialty 2032 batteries are made with high-purity lithium and ideal for powering your specialty devices.
Features and benefits
- Long lasting, +50% extra life (vs. IEC Service Output test minimum average duration for 2032, 2025 and 2016 Lithium Coins. Results may vary by device and usage patterns.)
- Suited for specialty devices such as keyfobs, small remotes, scales, wearables, sensors, medical devices (glucometers, digital thermometers), sports devices (heart rate monitor, bike accessories)
- Baby Secure pack, tamper-proof with double blister
- Baby Secure Technology, a bitter taste ring-shaped back layer to discourage swallowing from babies and toddlers
- Up to 10 years in storage
- Duracell lithium coin batteries are available in sizes 2025 and 2032
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|CE marked||Not CE marked|
|Power voltage supply||3V|
Exactly what you’d expect
Mariapb - 1 year ago
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Using these in my baby monitor and they work perfectly. No false alarms or power cut offs, these are ideal for long lasting use.
The quality you come to expect from Duracell!
Milkyzo - 1 year ago
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Used in my kitchen and bathroom scales. Clear plus and minus on the batteries themselves (none of that awkward putting them in the wrong way!) Still going strong weeks later and don't expect them to run out any time soon. Definitely think quality is everything when it comes to batteries.
As good as always.
Niella - 1 year ago
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Have used the batteries in a couple of watches that needed ones replacing and these are doing the job well as usual.
Izzy - 1 year ago
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Honestly have never had an issue with duracell, same with these batteries. They work well and last a long time, 10 out of 10.
jd12 - 1 year ago
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Have used these to replace the batteries in my car fob, only difficuly with the product is opening the batteries from the pack is a little difficult, other than that duracell have always been a good product for using,