See more Masonry paint
Dulux Weathershield All weather protection Pure brilliant white Smooth Matt Masonry paint, 5L
This exterior wall paint is formulated with unique 'Stay Clean' technology that protects against dirt and mould growth within the paint film for long-lasting colour and finish.
- For use on Brick, concrete, pebble-dash & render
- 15 years guarantee
- Apply 2 coats using a suitable brush or roller. Leave 4 hours between coats. If using more than 1 can, it is advisable to mix them together in a larger container or finish in a corner before starting a new can.
- Ensure the surfaces to be painted are dry, clean from dirt and grease or flaking paint. Areas affected by mould, lichen or algae should be treated with weather shield multi-surface fungicidal. For best results, surfaces that remain powdery or chalky after preparation should be sealed with one coat of the appropriate dulux stabilising primer, this will provide a sound and stable substrate for painting. Any defects should be repaired using the appropriate polycell product. Special precautions should be taken during surface preparation of pre-1960s paint surfaces over wood and metal as they may contain harmful lead
Features and benefits
- Dirt resistant paint film provides long -lasting protection against dirt
- This paint contains a biocidal product for the preservation of the dry film
- Its quick drying formulation provides a protective barrier to rain water in just 30 minutes
- Contains algicide and fungicide to protect the paint film from staining due to mould and fungal growth
- Being UV resistant, it provides long-lasting protection against flaking and peeling
- Rainproof - Quick drying formulation that provides a protective barrier to rain water in just 30 minutes
- 15 year guarantee, all weather protection
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Colour||Pure brilliant white|
|Drying time||4 h|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Resistant to mould||Mould resistant|
|Resistant to ultraviolet||UV resistant|
|Resistant to water||Water resistant|
C lane - 1 year ago
Good thick coverage.. Easily applied with roller. Brightened up the house which has be painted magnolia for years.
jimbob38 - 1 year ago
used several times on various surfaces inside and outside the home , brilliant
Good if used for the right job!
SteveM1234 - 1 year ago
Used this on an old cottage with rough exterior and lasts pretty well.
It is not intended as a waterproofing product.
This is not good
Cod head - 1 year ago
This product is not water prof used on
a garage wall and the damp came inside rubbish
do not buy...
Needs three coats on bare brick
AMC 135 - 1 year ago
New house brick and grey thermolite blocks all required 3 coats. Paint lacks pigment so is patchy after two good coats. Smooth white and went on well but disappointed with the patchy finish.