See more Masonry paint
Dulux Weathershield All weather protection Concrete grey Smooth Matt Masonry paint, 10L
This exterior wall paint is formulated with unique 'Stay Clean' technology that protects against dirt and mould growth within the paint film for long-lasting colour and finish.
- For use on Brick, concrete, pebble-dash & render
- 15 years guarantee
- Apply 2 coats using a suitable brush or roller. Leave 4 hours between coats. If using more than 1 can, it is advisable to mix them together in a larger container or finish in a corner before starting a new can.
- Ensure the surfaces to be painted are dry, clean from dirt and grease or flaking paint. Areas affected by mould, lichen or algae should be treated with weather shield multi-surface fungicidal. For best results, surfaces that remain powdery or chalky after preparation should be sealed with one coat of the appropriate dulux stabilising primer, this will provide a sound and stable substrate for painting. Any defects should be repaired using the appropriate polycell product. Special precautions should be taken during surface preparation of pre-1960s paint surfaces over wood and metal as they may contain harmful lead
Features and benefits
- Dirt resistant paint film provides long -lasting protection against dirt
- This paint contains a biocidal product for the preservation of the dry film
- Its quick drying formulation provides a protective barrier to rain water in just 30 minutes
- Contains algicide and fungicide to protect the paint film from staining due to mould and fungal growth
- Being UV resistant, it provides long-lasting protection against flaking and peeling
- Rainproof - Quick drying formulation that provides a protective barrier to rain water in just 30 minutes
- 15 year guarantee, all weather protection
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||4 h|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Resistant to mould||Mould resistant|
|Resistant to ultraviolet||UV resistant|
|Resistant to water||Water resistant|
Farid75 - 1 month ago
Am I colour blind? Or this paint is BLUE.
Why they misleading customers by named "Concrete Grey "
I want my money back!
The Good, The Bad and The Pricey
Les DIYer - 2 months ago
Needed an exterior paint to brighten up the dull flags at the side of the house so decided on Dulux Weathershield Concrete Grey Smooth Masonry Paint.
Application was good but I was disappointed with the colour as I was expecting a darker finish. Applied a second coat but this made very little difference. Waited a day and added a third coat, again very little difference, much lighter than the shade on the tin.
Overall application was very good, finish was good, but disappointed with the colour.
When it comes to price, I can not understand how mass-produced products seem to get more expensive the more they produce. There have been certain shops during this pandemic that have done very well, B&Q has to be one of them.
£36 for 10L, way overpriced.
Concrete Grey - Fantastic coverage and colour
Preecats - 2 months ago
Bought this a while ago waiting for the dry weather which arrived afternoon Saturday then ended 10 minutes before we finished on Sunday. Love love love this colour. Looks great with our sage green door and the paint is lovely and creamy. Great coverage and colour. Not runny and made a difficult job quite easy as our house is pebble dash.
Jady - 3 months ago
The colour is concrete grey it’s stunning and it goes a long way. Will definitely buy this one again tried so many many different brands over the years and this it the best one yet.
AlexWirral - 3 months ago
Haven’t used this yet but I purchased it in store!
The website states that the coverage for 10L is 15m2 but it is actually 150m2 - In turn the 5L is 75m2