See more Wall & ceiling paint
Dulux Trade Diamond Pure brilliant white Satinwood Metal & wood paint, 1L
Dulux Trade Diamond Satinwood is a tough & durable satin finish paint, which provides excellent protection from stains, scratches and grease. The water-based formulation makes it suitable for use in high traffic areas, such as corridors, stairways and access areas with the added benefit of being quick drying and low odour.
- Apply using either a brush or roller. For best results, use good quality synthetic (nylon polyester) brush or short pile synthetic or mohair roller designed for the application of water-based paints. Stir thoroughly before use. The normal process is 2 full coats of Dulux Trade Diamond Satinwood. Where a strong colour change is involved then a coat of Dulux Trade Quick Dry Undercoat may be required.
- Suitable for Metal & wood
- Ensure surface is sound, dry, clean & free from grease.
Features and benefits
- Tough, durable and non-yellowing
- Suitable for high traffic areas
- Grease and stain resistant
- Water based, washable paint
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Colour||Pure brilliant white|
|Drying time||6 h|
|Recoat time||6 hours|
Really bad. Get the non diamond.
GillesB - 1 month ago
Bought this thinking it would be the same as the normal satinwood but stronger. Well it is not. It is extremely thin, and with very little colour in it. The other reviews are true, see picture to see how bad this paint is. Just by the normal satinwood.
Crazypainter - 4 months ago
I have done lots of painting this year and been really impressed with how much better paints have become; easy to apply and great finish. Having finished the exterior I have started on the skirting boards. This paint is awful. Very thin, an undercoat is essential. Runs and drips. I would recommend buying something else.
RGN007 - 5 months ago
I was told by my decorative would only use this, so I decided to use it, after priming and undercoat, to paint the back of a bedroom door. What a disaster, so disappointed. It just didn't adhere properly and ended up looking like a moon landing.
Not worth the money!
ooooo - 7 months ago
Used on numerous locations throughout the house, although it has been ok on skirting boards, it has proved troublesome on window sills. Not bonding, no stain resistance and blisters with the smallest amounts of liquid that sit for a short time if nit noticed immediately.
The paint isn’t smooth to apply, and needs 2 coats minimum even in good sound white base. Would never buy again as I have never experienced such poor quality paint.
Worst gloss I’ve ever used
Bak618 - 8 months ago
Doesn’t go far and leaves waves, worst gloss I’ve ever used